Firring timbers are a product used in flat roof construction to create an acute slope on the roof to allow rainwater to run into the gutters.
At DTE, we supply firring timbers profiled to suit the roof which make the roof installation much easier and very accurate.
Why Firring Timbers from DTE?
- Suitable for flat roofs using I-joists, open web joist or roof trusses
- 3D bespoke design for each project
- Delivered directly to site ready to install
- No waste on site
- Product is labelled and referenced to layout plan for easily locating product in-situ
- Nationwide deliveries
- Extensive technical knowledge from our in-house design team